The five steps to becoming a Level 3 Flipgrid Certified #GridGuide:
1. Use Flipgrid with your learning community for at least six months.
2. Earn your Flipgrid Certified Educator Level 1 + Level 2 badge.
3. Post at least ten Topics in the Disco Library. Be sure to include Topic resources and detailed integration notes!
4. Share your voice as a #GridGuide by posting two videos in the Level 3: Flipgrid Certified #GridGuide Topic on our Certified Grid.
Video #1: Demonstrate the features of the Flipgrid Camera (the ability to pause/resume, add video filters, upload a custom picture, whiteboard, inking, etc) as if you were teaching Flipgrid to an educator that is just learning about Flipgrid. When submitting your response, include the hashtag #FlipgridCamera as a Title.
Video #2: Using a screen recording tool (such as Screencastify), record your computer screen as you walk through the Flipgrid Educator Admin as if you were teaching Flipgrid to an educator that is brand new to the platform. In a short video (no longer than 5 minutes), share the Flipgrid basics and highlight other key areas, such as Badges, the Disco Library, and Shorts. Once complete, upload the video to the #GridGuide Topic on our Certified Grid and include the hashtag #FlipgridEducatorAdmin as a Title.
5. Once you have completed the steps above, email email@example.com from the email address tied to your Flipgrid educator account.
Once complete you are officially a Flipgrid #GridGuide and have achieved our highest Flipgrid certification!
You will receive your badge and we will point educators in your direction as they're exploring the world of Flipgrid. Wear your badge with pride and share your Flipgrid ideas with all!
Submit the link to your Disco Library or a copy of your Level 3 badge or your Certified Educator Badge.